Nike Zoom KD 10 LMTD Anniversary Size 11.5 100% DEADSTOCK and AUTHENTIC!!,Nike SFB 6" Canvas NSW Bomber Boots Triple Black White 844577-001 sz 11.5 Winter,SKECHERS KIDS Thermoflux (Little Kid/Big Kid),Sneakers Outdoor Black Yellow Adidas Terrex Boost Bright Flash ForAdidas Shoes Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle Dove Deadstock Poshmark
new style e46d0 f8692 uk trainers adidas ace mulberry,Nike Air Jordan 1 High The Return "Reverse Unfragment" 768861-106,Nike Hypervenom Phatal III 3 DF FG Soccer Cleats Laser Orange SZ ( 852554-801 ),Kenneth Cole Unlisted Ian Driver,מוצר Original New Arrival 2017 Adidas TERREX NOKET Men's Hiking,Adidas Women Running alphabounce Lux Shoes In Grey Three/Grey Two,Adidas Hyperfast Shoes Kids Training EnxB3441487 Purple，adidas,NIKE KOBE X 10 ELITE LOW ATOMIC TEAL "DRILL SERGEANT" 747212-303 MAMBA Size 8.5,Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro CF Football Cleats White Black Oreo SZ ( 922898-101 ),Kenneth Cole Unlisted Ian Driver B,Buy shoes adidas women and get free shipping on,Adidas Superstar Winterize shoes brown black checked uk sale,Raf Simons Baskets roses Stan Smith adidas par RAF SIMONS I Love2014 NIKE ZOOM KOBE IX 9 ELITE GS MASTERPIECE BLACK WHITE GREY 636602-001 7Y 7
New 310 Nike Magista Obra 2 II AG-Pro Mens Soccer Cleats - Total Crimson Orange,pharrell adidas Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Mens Deals Xianyiaor,adidas Shoes Deadstock Mens Primeknit Nmd Us Size 9 Poshmark
Labor Day's Hottest Sales on Adidas Originals Women's Adizero,נעלי אופנה נשים ונוער Adidas אדידס דגם Stan Smith 273487 P1000,Nike Air Max 95 TT SZ 11 Gym Red Sail Gym Blue AJ1844-600,Oregon DUCKS Football TEAM ISSUED Nike FREE TRAINER 5.0 Shoes MEN'S 11.5
adidas zx flux tech nps dark violet 00 600 × 360 pixels,Adidas Alphabounce Beyond M Men's Sneakers Shoes Red,Adidas Ultimate 365 Colorblock Polo,18 best My Polyvore Finds images on Pinterest Adidas men， Adidas,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas NEO Outdoor Label LITE RACER Sneakers Outdoor NEO Comfortable 58fa33
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.