NEW Nike Mercurial Superfly V FG LIGHT ARMORY BLUE NAVY 831940-400 SZ 12.5 300,NEW Nike Air Berwuda Prm 844978-005 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,Saucony Kids Liteform (Toddler/Little Kid),adidas Canada Coupons: Get 40% Discount， Coupon Codes for September 2018Lyst Adidas Originals Alphabounce Beyond Running Shoe for Men
Glorious Classic Adidas Pure Boost X Tr Womens Fitness Shoes Core,Nike Air Max 270 JDI Just Do It White Black Total Orange Running Men AH8050-106,Nike Force Savage Elite TD Lineman Football Cleats Navy White SZ ( 918345-414 )Steve Madden Kids Jcraze (Little Kid/Big Kid)
adidas sneeks collection on eBay!,Order Adidas Shoes Online Canada Adidas/SUPERSTAR Woman Brown Cheap,Women's shoes Roscor/Brical/Ftwbla Adidas Performance energy cloud
2007 Nike Air Force One x Fragment Design Hiroshi Size 12 Brand New!! Undefeated,Nike Hypervenom Phantom III SG Soccer Cleats Photo Blue White SZ ( 881797-105 ),Nike Air Max Motion LW Racer
Adidas Primeknit White Black Stan Smith Sneakers Poshmark,adidas adizero Ubersonic 2 Or/Si/Gn Women's Shoes Women's Tennis,Nike KD 8 “Hunt’s Hill Sunrise” TOTAL ORANGE SZ: 11.0 NEW RARE AUTHENTIC,Womens Nike Air Skylon 2 II White Black Clear Emerald size 12W/10.5M AO4540 100,Nike Men's Tour Premium Waterproof Golf Shoes Size 9.5 WIDE NEW 483244 100 220,adidas Originals ZX Flux Multi Coloured Dot Trainers Swag,adidas NMD R2 Primeknit "Core Black/Footwear White" EU Kicks,Slides adidas adissage W 087609 Black/Black/Runwht Beach sandalsblack silver womens adidas eqt shoesMen's Nike Air Max 90 Utility Dark Loden/Black/Olive Size 9 Rare 858956-300Columbia Kids Drainmaker™ III (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Adidas X Tango 18+ Indoor Soccer Shoes (Black/White/Grey) Adidas,adidas Originals Tubular Runner Core Black,Adidas Mens Ultra Boost Trainers Adidas Ultra Boost White Grey Black,US Discount adidas Originals Stan Smith Men's Casual Shoes,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
2017/18 Aug Running adidas NEO Lite Racer Women's Training Running Aug Shoes ff804f
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.