2017 Nike Air Jordan 14 XIV DMP Black Gold Size 6y. 897561-900 6Nike Men's MercurialX Proximo II TF Soccer Shoe Sz10.5 831977 308 Electric GreenDeals on Women's Adidas Originals Moto Track Jacket， Size Small Black
Adidas Tubular Sneakers Nude/olive Adidas shoes， Shoes sneakers,Amazing Deal on Adidas Women's Adizero Ubersonic 3 W Tennis Shoe,Stan Smith CK S75023 Shadow Blue / White adidas Originals
Nike Air Air Force 1 Flower Power Shoes easter multi color New w/o Box NWOB 12,Nike Classics Commemorative Footwear 2 LDV FIGURINES MINIATURES BOWEN,adidas ZX Flux Shoes sportswear Pinterest Zx flux， Adidas zx
Adidas D Rose 8 Soldes Chaussures de Basket Pas Cher Adidas Prix d,Ideal Style Adidas Originals Stan Smith Adicolor Trainers Women Blue
Adidas Infinite Series Marathon Shorts Brands For Less,Kobe Bryant VI "BHM" Black History Month Size 10 Great Used Condition Rare Nike,Hunter Original Floral Stripe Chelsea Boot,Adidas Originals Women Court shoes Outlet Online UK New Style， All,adidas Shoes Womans Barricade Size 8 Pink And Silver Poshmark,Bb3633 Men Response TR M adidas Terrex Cblack/grefiv/energy eBay
NIKE AIR FORCE AIR 2 STRONG MEN'S GREY BASKETBALL SHOES US 9,NIKE AIR MAX PLUS BLACK-DARK GREY-WHITE SZ 12,BOBS from SKECHERS Bobs Phresh - Top Spot,adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged "Trace Cargo" Drops This Week
Adidas +Predator PowerSwerve TRX FG J (Blue/White/Dark,adidas Crazy 8 Royal/Black/White Detailed Look Eastbay Blog,Nike Lunar Huarache Light Quickstrike SP Lunar 7.5 non HTM NRG SB Nike Lab,Air Jordan Spizike OG size 9,Merrell Zoe Sojourn E-Mesh Q2,adidas Performance Women's Pureboost Xpose Running Shoe， Energy/Glow,adidas Rascal Core Black Release Date B41672 Sneaker Bar Detroit,derrick rose adidas Men's Shoes Gumtree Australia Free Local,555088-013 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Shadow 100% AUTHENTIC DS Energy,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Combat Speed 4 12 Men US 12 4 Black Cross Training eBay 2f5b28
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.