NIKE FREE TRAINER 5.0 OREGON DUCKS BLACK-APPLE GREEN SZ 9,Nike Air Zoom Gimme Mens Size 11 Spikeless Golf Shoes Cargo Khaki 849955 301adidas ZX Flux Smooth W (rosa) lovely things Pinterest AdidasKids Adidas Zx Flux Shoes Adidas Flux SLQXN5788 Zx Rose White
Authentic Sale Adidas Originals Women Green White Superstar Sneakers,adidas PW HU Holi ND MC Tie Dye AC7034 » Petagadget,New Men's Nike Air Max 97 Premium QS USA Camo Size 9 AJ2614 205,SKECHERS KIDS Dynamight Rally Racer (Toddler),Material well Adidas Originals Superstar Pro Model trainers [White,adidas Shoes 95 Silver Pink Athletic Sneaker Shoe Poshmark,Adidas Originals Campus Black Black Noir BZ0079 Men eBay
Nike Shoes Air Jordan XI Retro Low White/Zest/Argon Blue Sneakers Size 8.5,NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO PINE GREEN BLACK SIZE 9.5 624041 301 ONE 2011 Rare
LAUREN Ralph Lauren Briley Moccasin Loafer,adidas Originals Farm Borbomix Women Floral Butterfly Firebird Track,Deal of the Day: adidas Predator Powerswerve True Blue 2018 World Cup,adidas Crazy 8 News， Colorways， Releases SneakerFiles,Nike SB AF2 Low Supreme Brown Size 11.5,Nike Lebron XII NSW Lifestyle QS Denim 716424-400 Mens Sz 7.5,Keds Studio Liv Studio Jersey,Adidas Tubular Shadow Grey Knit Quick on feet YouTube,Latest Ucla Adidas Hat Adidas Outlet Store Barstow Originals Zx 700,adidas sports shoes for men Adidas，Asics，Nike UAE,Nike Kyrie 4 Power Is Female Light Aqua Turquoise 943806-402 Basketball Shoes,NIKE AIR MAX 95 ESSENTIAL LIGHT BONE SPORT TURQUOISE BLACK 749766 027 sz 13
Joules Kids Printed Welly Rain Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Adidas Originals Jeremy Scott Bones Multicolor Shoes D65207 WookiAdidas Ultra Boost ST Mens Running Shoes Grey Start Fitness
Acheter Pas Cher En Gros Baskets Homme Pharrell Williams X Adidas,NIKE AIR MAX JORDAN DELUXE ALL BLACK 40.5-47 NEW flight dunk force 1 one,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Shoes Off Poshmark White Tubular Sneakers Poshmark Off 94fe75
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.