Men's Adidas X PLR Men's Adidas X PLR Sneakers,Nike Free Flyknit NSW Black/Green Glow-Radiant Emerald-Vivid Purple Sz 10.5 DS,Nike SF Air Force 1 Mens 864024-204 Dusty Peach Suede Nylon Shoes Size 12,CHOOZE Slumber Slippers (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Tis the Season for Savings on Adidas by Stella McCartney Parley,adidas Shoes Originals Mens Samba Soccer 8 Poshmark,Tênis Casual Feminino Adidas Originals Superstar W Branco,Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Utility US Size 12 Clay Green Barely Grey AH6834-300,Nike TiempoX Finale 10R IC Mens Size 13 Indoor Soccer Shoe Ronaldinho AQ2201 007,Accept paypal Payment， Offer best Cheap Adidas Neo Men Women Cheap,New Zealand Adidas Originals Mens Tubular Runner Strap Weave Pack,Shoptagr Adidas Originals Aa 42 Bra Top In Pale Pink by AdidasADIDAS NMD PHARRELL Williams "Human Race" Yellow OG Yellow/Black
Nike Kobe XI 11 Mamba Day QS iD Black Gold SZ 9.5 ( 865773-992 ),Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Devon Espadrille SandalAdidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Core Black/Red Early Links Another Nike Bot
adidas Predator X FG Champions League Blue/White boots,2018 Adidas Deerupt Runner CG6085 Men Women Running Shoes Copuon
New Nike AIR MAX 2017 "PURE PLATINUM" mens USsz's: 10; 11 sneackers 849559-012,Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro "All Star" Chameleon Gotta Shine 907961 015 size 10 DS,Puma Kids Basket Perform Tween (Big Kid),Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Schwarz Weiß Grau Lust Auf kaufenAdidas Yeezy 750 Light Grey Glow Confirmed Reservations Sole Collector
Amazing Savings on Women's Adidas Questar X Running Shoes (Grey,Nike Air Skylon II AO1551102 white halfshoes,Nike Air Huarache Gripp QS Men's Shoe AT0298-001 BLACK OLIVE CANVAS,Naturino Sailor SS18 (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)2018 Wild Online Shop D98807 Adidas Outdoor Daroga Two 11 CC Men's
BB3083 Black Adidas ZX Flux ADV Virtue Shoes Hottest Sport Shop,Adidas Leather Mid Black Porsche Carrera 911 S Mens Plus Gross Shoes,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Merrell 1SIX8 Linna Linna 1SIX8 Slide AC+ 241019
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.