New Nike Kyrie 4 Cereal Pack Kix Men Size 17 Yellow White Blue Basketball Shoe,Nike Air Max Plus Mens 604133-139 White Black Cool Grey Running Shoes Size 10,SKECHERS KIDS Thermoflux (Little Kid/Big Kid),CLTB602318 US / Men adidas ACE 16+ PURECONTROL Firm Ground Boots,adidas ultra boost sale， Adidas Terrex Swift R Gtx Trail running
Chic Women's Adidas Performance Running Shoes Pureboost X Solid Grey,Nike Free Rn CMTR, Men's Size 10 D, Coastal Blue/PhotoBlue 831510-401 NEW
Nike Hypervenom Phatal III 3 DF FG Soccer Cleats Laser Orange SZ ( 852554-801 ),Converse Chuck Taylor® All Star Tipped Metallic Toecap Ox
adidas NEO BB9TIS K Basketball Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid,Shop for Unisex Adidas Originals CAMPUS Running Shoes Low Mango,NikeLab Air Shake NDestrukt x Pigalle AA4315-100 Dennis Rodman US11 PINK
AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO 136027-148 New York Knicks Blue Orange Sail Royal Orange SZ 9,Free People Spellbound Footbed Sandal,Buy Adidas X Tango In Grey Football Shoes for Men Online India,Adidas Tubular Runner Trainers Light Grey www,adidas Men's Terrex Pathmaker Climawarm BOOTS S80795 Sz 10 eBay
Nike Air Foamposite One “EGGPLANT” 314996 008 Size 8 Varsity Purple/Black Penny,Nike air jordan 11 space jam 2009 Pre owned Size 11.5 378037-041
Naturino 2401 SS18 (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Popper Track Pants by adidas originals Topshop Malaysia,adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black White Oreo Size 12 no Reserve eBay,New Munchen release Adidas Originals Classic & Vintage,ZOOM KOBE 7 Big Bang GALAXY ASG SIZE 10 Sparks Fire Works WTK 520810-001 HTM
NIKE WOMEN AIR MAX 97 UL ULTRA KHAKI-LIGHT BONE SZ 6.5,Geox Kids Plie 46 (Toddler/Little Kid),Adidas Shoes Pro Model Womens Poshmark,adidas Superstar 80s Decon， Men's Fitness Shoes: : Shoes,adidas Pure Boost ZG Prime Shoes Sneakers Pinterest AdidasMen's Nike Epic React Flyknit Gunsmoke Running training shoes 8-14
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Originals US12 Men's ' Superstar Trainers US12 Originals White Trainers d2d50a
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.