Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Mens 898015-006 River Rock Running Shoes Size 7.5,Sperry Kids Cruise Boat Jr (Toddler/Little Kid)adidas ultra boost white on feet， adidas by stella mccartney
Black Red Mesh Running Shoes Men Adidas Paris New Zealand 2017 Easy,Adidas Originals Women's Slim Cuffed Jogger Track Pants Red Medium
2003 Nike Air Max TEMPO UPTEMPO 1 DEREK FISHER LAKERS WHITE DEL SOL PURPLE 12,Nike Alpha Menace Elite Football CleatsGame Royal Blue White SZ ( 871519-414 ),Umi Kids Samson II (Little Kid/Big Kid)
2018 Ideal Adidas Originals White Black Adidas Mens Adidas Superstar,Adidas adidas by Stella McCartney 10 Women's US Shoe Size Athletic,adidas Jackets & Coats Rita Ora Super Track Jacket Poshmark,2011 Nike Air Jordan XIV 14 Retro LAST SHOT PLAYOFF BLACK RED BRED 311832-010 11,Nine West Longitano Heel Sandal,adidas running shoes boost， adidas Performance ENERGY CLOUD WTC,Everything You Need To Know About the Adidas Predator Instinct 94,Athletic in Brand:adidas， US Shoe Size (Men's):7， Style:Basketball,Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Black Anthracite Men Running Shoes Sneakers AO1023-005
Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro "All Star" Chameleon Gotta Shine 907961 015 size 10 DS,PUMA Ignite Flash Evoknit Stripped,ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST MULTI COLOR NEW DS 100,Adidas CG Tour II Mens Trainers Black Metallic Silver MPN G002720Adidas Women Running Shoes Questar Ride Cloudfoam Training BlackNike Air VaporMax Flyknit Moc Whtie Blue Red Mens Running Shoes Trainers size 11Nike Air Max LeBron XI 11 Low Easter 642849-100 Basketball Shoe Size 11.5 White
Crocs Kids Fun Lab Disney Villain Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),adidas Shoes Track Spikes Sprinting Or Mid Distance 7 Poshmark,Adidas ZX Flux Floral Pink size Zx flux floral， Adidas shoes,adidas Men's Supernova Sequence Promo Running Shoe,Nike Air Max 90 Premium SE Mens 858954-400 Royal Cream Running Shoes Size 12.5,Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Midnight Navy/Wht-Gm Light Brwn 528895 405 Size 10.5
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas KIDS STAN black/white SMITH CF I black/white STAN bei fccbd0
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.