Nike Air Jordan 7 VII RetRO Raptor Size 13 304775-018 Xi boost 350 vi VVVNDS VIJordan Spike Forty PE Knicks Mens 807541-801 Total Orange Royal Shoes Size 10.5
Fila Memory Chelsea Knit Running,Large Coupons Eye Catching Athletic Shoes Mens Adidas Terrex Swift R
Adidas alphabounce em， Men's Fashion， Footwear on Carousell,Adidas Obuv Messi Indoor Court Trainers Childrens Adidas 2017,Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Low Croc Black Green Gum SZ 9 ( 306008-013 )
Nike Air Clipper '17 Max Air Baseball Cleats Grey Splatter Nerf SZ (880261-008),HOT SALE Adidas Originals Nmd Runner Clover Mesh Breathable Foam,adidas by Stella McCartney ADIPURE ALAYTA 706672 Sports Shoes,Women : Welcome to buy Adidas Forum Lo,Adidas Stan Smith Leather White Home 2017 Of Women Trainers With
"NEW" Nike Air Jordan 10 Russell Westbrook Retro Mens Size US 11.5,Geox Kids Kommodorba 3 (Little Kid/Big Kid),adidas Condivo 16 Training Short Mens Football Teamwear Black,Adidas Predator Malice Control SG Boots CM7448 Men Rugby White shoes,adidas Originals Deerupt Runner CQ2626 Nere/Bianche,Nike KYRIE IV BHM Black History Month Limited Edition equality AO3167 900,AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO LOW SZ 10.5 WHITE METALLIC GOLD STAR MIDNIGHT NAVY 819171 135,Rachel Kids Lil Reanne (Toddler/Little Kid)adidas ultra boost light blå light shoessale
10 Shoes Size 12 US Men / Women adidas Consortium x Pharrell,adidas superstar all white，m adidas usa > OFF72% Free shipping!,NIKE LEBRON XIV BASKETBALL SHOE MEN SIZE 14,Nike Kyrie 2 LMTD 11.5 Gold Medal Team USA Gold Olympics Red Carpet Gold Swoosh,Converse Pro Leather LP Iridescent Leather Ox,ADIDAS NMD R1 PK Running White Primeknit Sneakers BZ0221 (442) Men's,adidas zx flux Adidas: T81g7558 Adidas ZX 750 Originals Running,Mens High grade adidas Juventus UCL Training Pants [Black/Base Green,Nike Air Max 90 Premium SE Varsity Mens 858954-600 Red Running Shoes Size 8,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Originals Adi Ease BB8458 Trainers In Black BB8458 Ease black K82j8409 51d484
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.