NEW Nike Hyper Adapt 1.0 Size 9 Metalic Silver Black White Grey 843871 002,Nike Air Jordan Spiz'ike "BUNDLE PACK" Limited DS/ Kobe/ KD Sz 10.5
NIKE KOBE X 10 ELITE LOW PRM HTM US 8.5 RACE CAR GREEN MULTI FLYKNIT,Classic Adidas Performance Copper Messi Fg J A95q4 Kids,Adidas originals tubular shadow， adidas new mens energy boost uk,Black Rhinestone Heels Peep Toe Ankle Strap Stiletto Heel Sandals
Hanwag Nazcat Lady GTX - Earth - Erde - Hiking Boots 7 - 23204,Carvela Kurt Geiger Carvela Krypton Nude Sandal (39 EU),AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO "COOL GREY" 378037-001 medium Size 10,DS Air Jordan 1 Retro Gold Toe Sz-9 861428 007 W/Receipt Top 3 Bred All Star DB,1985 Original Nike Air Jordan I 1 Black Royal Blue OG sz 7.5,adidas Originals ZX Flux Weave Pattern Pack Shoes !!! Pinterest,adidas basketball shoes for sale ph， Adidas cloudfoam ilation mid k,Women's Black Gladiator Sandals Open Toe Flats Summer Sandals
Rainbow Sandals Ankle Strap Colorful Chunky Heels with Platform,Black Platform Heels Python Patent Leather Formal Dress Shoes Stiletto Heels,Nike Air Foamposite Metallic one Red Candy 314996-610 Men Size: 10 New,Supreme F/W 2014 Nike Air Force 1 High SP White Black (698696-100)
AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO "SHANGHAI SHEN" - ITEM 2-337 STYLE 136027 009,Adidas Tubular Radial Adidas， Neutral and Adidas shoes,Adidas Hvc 1 Of 7 New 2 Wrestling Shoes Boxing Black White Gum,Get Cheap Adidas Originals Mens Tubular Radial Trainers S76721 Black,Yellow Joint Style Peep Toe Chunky Heel Slingback Pumps,Asics Gel 195TR Leather Girls Running Shoes White / Grey US 7,ASICS Women's GT-2000 6 Running Shoe (Limelight/White/Mid Grey, Size 10),Nike Air Max 97 UNDFTD Black AJ1986-001 BLACK GORGE GREEN Undefeated - Authentic,Nike Air Jordan Retro 2 X Just Don C Beach Sz Size 8 *DS/DEADSTOCK*,5 Pair - Air Jordan shoes for men, size 12 in excellent condition,Adidas mens shoes Adidas womens shoes adidas F50 adiZero,Adidas ultra boost silver for sale， mens on feet adidas original,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
BROOKS LEVITATE WOMENS BLACK (9) - (9) BLACK e33b04
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.