Nike Air Jordan 4 "Toro" - DS New in Box Sz 8
NIKE UNDEFEATED KOBE 1 PROTRO YELLOW CAMO PE LA BREA LAKERS SIZE 10.5 DS V RARE,New Off White Nike Air Vapormax Size 11,adidas shoes tubular black， adidas superstar casual low shoes brown,ADIDAS BY RAF SIMONS， Stan smith strap leather sneakers， White/black,Urban classics shoes winter boots (size 41)
Scarpa Mojito City Mid Gtx Wool - Ardoise - Winter Shoes 46 - 32685G,Nike Air Max 90 (GS) Older Kids Girls Trainers Sport Shoes Blue Multi 7 US or 25 cm (Older Kids) - (7 US or 25 cm (Older Kids)),AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO "BLACK GRAPE" 136027-007 Size 9
Nike Foamposite One XX QS 2018 BIG BANG Alternate Galaxy AR3771 800 men's Sz 13,2009 NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO RUFF N TUFF QUAI 54 Laser Blue 372389-401 size 9.5,fashionably petite: Diesel x adidas Originals Sneaker Collaboration,adidas Originals Womens Adilette Slide Pastel Sandal Pastel Coral,NIKE FREE RN 2017 WOMENS ANTHRACITE METALLIC SILVER - (9),Under Armour Jet 2017 Junior Boys Basketball Shoes Black / Grey US 1,Bordello BELLA-12R Red UK 4 (size UK 4),2014 Nike Jordan VI 6 Infrared 23 Toro RetroNike air max lebron 7 nfw "mvp"
Nike Air jordan Retro 1 Complex Con Exclusive (Size 12) Send Offers,Sale Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Sale In Stock For You,adidas ultra boost grey， Adidas men's predator absolado instinct,Popular Brands Adidas Mens Trainers Performance Ambition VIII STR,HOKA ONE ONE SPEEDGOAT 2 MENS BLACK KUMQUAT - (11),West Coast choppers shoes Warrior low tops (size 36),Columbia Conspiracy Titanium Outdry - Shark, Rusty - Trailrunning Shoes 10 - BM2717
BNWT Kaws x Jordan Retro 4's KAWS 4, Authentic IN HAND US Sz 11 - Damaged Box,Men's Sz 13 NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RINGS HOF Sneakers ~ 371497 031 Black/Red/Wht/Gold,New York Adidas Outlet Adidas Cheap Seize 100% Genuine Guarantee,adidas yeezy 950 boot pirate blackAdidas Originals Adidas Originals White White White Running Shoes
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Pureboost GO Mens Running Black Shoes Black Running / White US 9 e73e68
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.