men's Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 NRG Free Throw Line Size 13 New&Real,NIKE UNDEFEATED KOBE 1 PROTRO YELLOW CAMO PE LA BREA LAKERS SIZE 10.5 DS V RARE
NIKE Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Shattered Backboard Size 10,SALE Adidas F50 Adizero Messi (Synthetic) TRX FG Soccer,Adidas Rawste Blue Swift Run Trainers,Asics Gel 195TR Leather 2E Mens Training Shoes White / Navy US 9
New Balance Koze Womens Running Shoes Grey / Pink US 8.5,Siren Sport Q2 WP Wmn's Shoe US 8 Dusty Olive
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE METALLIC COPPER from japan (5363,OFF-WHITE x Nike Hyperdunk 2017 FK THE TEN 10 Virgil Abloh AJ4578-100 SIZE 8.5
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 PINNACLE Black Sz US Gold 2015 Release,Womens adidas ZX Flux Athletic Shoe Shoes Pinterest Adidas zx
Mens Adidas Cloudfoam Ilation Mid Basketball Shoes ADIDAS 287UK,Under Armour SpeedForm Europa Mens Running Shoes White / Blue US 11.5,Planet Shoes Syrup Womens Comfortable Leather Supportive Sandals Black 6 AUS or 37 EUR - (6 AUS or 37 EUR),Bordello TEEZE-06 Red UK 4 (size UK 4),New Balance Zante Mens Running Shoes Grey / White US 11.5,Nike x Off-White Zoom Fly The Ten Size 11 12 Virgil Abloh Foam Brand New,Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 IV Travis Scott Cactus Jack Size 9,adidas Originals adidas Originals Arkyn Trainers In Whiteadidas outdoor Men's Terrex CMTK Walking Shoe B01N7OWY6F D(M) US
Big Discount Adidas Golf Tour360 Boost C7a9 (Ftwr White / Eqt Blue,Nike Metcon 4 Womens Training Shoes Pink / Silver US 7.5
Fabulicious FLAIR-419(G) Gold UK 13 (size UK 13),Orizonte Boost Womens European Leather Mid Heel Comfortable Sandals White 5 AUS or 36 EUR - (5 AUS or 36 EUR),Nike SB Brazil Dunk High Collection Sz11 Sz12,NIKE LEBRON 7 ALL STAR 13 china south beach wtl cork sample mvp big bang xmas,ZX 750 : Golden Goose，Fitflop & Adidas Outlet UK Fast Delivery
adidas Revenergy Mesh Boost Mens Running Shoes B00MWOIWSY Black,Adidas Originals Black Adidas Tubular Radial Shoes Fashion Adidas,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Nike Flex Mens Contact Mens Flex Running Shoes Black / Grey US 10 b2df54
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.