Nike Air Jordan GOLDEN MOMENT PACK GMP VI 6 VII 7 Men SZ 9 535357-935,Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro "Wings" Men's Sz 11 NEW 848692-033,adidas Superstar Cuffed Track Pant (Black) AJ6960 001 Jimmy Jazz,Unique Adidas Boots Men Rose Yellow Recently Predator Absolado Lz,Buy adidas stan smith primeknit womens red > OFF36% Discounted,ASICS Men's GT-1000 6 Running Shoe (Stone Grey/Black/Red, Size 9),Women's Maron Rivets Shoes Open Toe Comfortable Flats,Blue and White Heels Plaid Slingback Pumps Stiletto Heels with Ribbon,NIB Nike Air Jordan IV White Cement 840606-192 cookies and cream 14 15 US
NIKE LEBRON 9 P.S. ELITE "south beach" GREY GREEN PINK MEN Sz 10,NIKE BLAZER SUEDE LO MADE IN JAPAN 70's VINTAGE US 7 Blue x White Orignal
Home Pinterest Futuristic shoes， Adidas and Footwear,Adidas Women Swimming Women's adilette Cloudfoam Plus Graphic Slides,Women's Flex Appeal 2.0 - Starry Night - (3)New Balance Men's 996v3 - 2E Shoe (White, Size 10)
adidas X 17.3 FG Junior Football Boots Grey / Red US 5 Junior,Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low White Varsity Red Black 528895-101 Men Size: 10 New
Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Pinnacle Black Sail 819139-010,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 PINNACLE VACHETTA TAN MEN SIZE 11 NEW 705075 201,Adidas Gray Gazelle Sneakers With Snake Effect Trim SportStreetStyle
Adidas Yeezy Boost on Pinterest,adidas Porsche Design Hook Belt Black Available at,Women's EZ Flex - Take It Easy - (6)Harrison Indiana II T-Bar Senior and Youths Leather School Shoes Black Hi Shine 9 UK (Older Kids) - (9 UK (Older Kids))
Saucony Mens Omni 16 Mens 2E Wide Width Cushioned Athletic Shoes Black/Slime 9 US or 27 cm - (9 US or 27 cm),Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro BEL AIR 8.5
Nike LeBron IX 9 SVSM PE Promo Sample Home Size 8 DS,adidas bounce running shoes price， Adidas samba og w women's,Buy cheap adidas y3 gold >Up to OFF66% DiscountDiscounts,Adidas Predator FG Soccer cleats Adidas predator， Football,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Pin Up Couture Beige/Cream CUTIEPIE-02 Beige/Cream Couture UK 5 (size UK 5) 7cff38
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.