nike off white presto size 11,NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM FOXBROS SP Sz 9 OBSIDIAN PECAN 598955-400adidas hoodie red， Mens shoes adidas originals zx 750 navy mens
Unique Adidas Boots Men Rose Yellow Recently Predator Absolado Lz,adidas superstar 80s metal zalando,Pin Up Couture PLEASURE-02 Gold UK 4 (size UK 4),Salming Trail T1 Trail Running Shoes Purple/Cactus Flower Womens Size 4 UK 4.5 (size UK 4.5),Aerobics Hostess 70 Womens Classic Leather Court Shoe Made In Portugal Black Patent 10 AUS or 41 EUR - (10 AUS or 41 EUR),AIR FOAMPOSITE air form port JIT 27.5cm from japan (5717,Nike Air Force 1 High SP Tisci Vachetta Tan AF-1 669919 200 Sz 14NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 GAMMA BLUE US Legit 378037-006 2013
ADIDAS X RAF SIMONS MATRIX SPIRIT MEN'S TOMATO/BLACK,adidas cloudfoam slides men » Full HD Pictures [4K Ultra] Full,Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Shoe (Gris Blue/Oatmeal, Size 6.5),Clarks Ortholite - Mens - VANEK STEP - DARK BROWN LEATHER - UK 8,Bordello BELLA-12R Red UK 4 (size UK 4),AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO "BRED" 2013 - ITEM 2-720 STYLE 414571 010,Authentic Nike Blazer The Ten x Off White men's Grim Reaper size 72009 Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 XI Space Jam Excellent condition DS
Get your favorite ADIDAS Stan Smith shoes at Clasico Check,adidas protator precision 2017 sneakerclearance,Discounted Hot Cakes Adidas Adistar Boost M Glow Running Mens ShoesFabulicious BELLE-316 Silver UK 11 (size UK 11)
Nike KD Trey 5 VI Mens Basketball Shoes Black / White US 13,Clarks Toddler - MITCH - TAN - UK 05.5 Toddler,Nike Kobe 8 VIII System Sparks/Fireworks Mens Size 10.5 555035-800,Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low White/Metallic 833001 102 SZ WMNS 11.5 MEN 10 NEW,Adidas Originals ZX 750 Mens Core Black Bluebird White Sale
adidas Yeezy Boost 350: Black Winter outfits Pinterest Yeezy,adidas jogging pants for sale， Adidas Originals Stan Smith White
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Nike Air Precision II Mens Basketball Shoes Black 8.5 US 8.5 Black f68b11
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.