Shining Streets Mens/Womens Adidas Originals Star Sparkle Casual,Women's Flex Appeal 2.0 - New Gem - (4.5),Scholl Orthaheel Sonoma II Womens Supportive Comfort Thongs Sandals Violet Snake 5 AUS or 36 EUR - (5 AUS or 36 EUR),Orange Ankle Strap Sandals Open Toe Stiletto Heels,Nike Air Foamposite Pro Yeezy Kanye Penny Hardaway 616750 001 Air Jordan sz 10
NIKE BLAZER MID OFF WHITE THE TEN GRIM REAPER HALLOWEEN DS SZ 12 AA3832 001,Off-White x Nike Air Force one, size 8.5 US. Brand New In A Box,For Sale at Adidas Tubular Runner Men Trainers Scarlet 340389,Ella Richards on Casual Outfits Pinterest Adidas， Adidas shoes,Adidas Porsche Design Lux Leather Gloves II G91432 eBay,Converse Youth CT AS HI Dazzling Blue
Five Ten Freerider Contact Wmns - Shock Green/Onix - Cycling Shoes UK 5.0 - 5232075,Clarks Junior - MAXWELL - TAN SUEDE - EURO 35 Senior,Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High Shadow Aleali May Satin Grey OG SZ 9.5 (AJ5991-062),Air jordan 4s OBSIDIAN PRM 100% authentic 100% DS basketball shoe size 9.5,Billige Adidas Originals Trainers TUBULAR NOVA Vintage Weiß/Cream,ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST Uncaged "Oreo Blue" Ultraboost CG4096 Mens size 9,adidas NEWS STREAM : adidas Originals Tubular Dawn Women,Inov8 Roadclaw 275 Womens Road Running Shoes Purple UK 5.5 (size UK 5.5)
Funtasma KITTY-32 Purple UK 4 (size UK 4),Devious BONDAGE-01 Black UK 8 (size UK 8),Nike Lebron VII 7 PE Sample University of Kentucky Wildcats Sz 11 promo,NIKE AIR Jordan 4 IV Cement White OG Retro 840606 192 (Size 13)
AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO DON C "DON C" 717170-405 brght Size 10,Low Price Blue Red Adidas Predator Lethal Zones II AG For David,adidas Originals STAN SMITH Trainers white/vapour green Women Shoes
Clarks Pre-Walking - SOFTLY LOU FST - PINK LEATHER - UK 03.5 Prewalker,Red Stripper Shoes Patent Leather Chunky Heel Over-the-knee Boots
Clarks - TORSET VIBE - BLUE - UK 13,Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Premium SZ 9 Wheat Ginger Gum Pinnacle 819139-205,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Off White x The Ten : Nike Air Serena Max 97 OG Serena Air Williams Size M 15 / W 16.5 d62c80
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.