Nike Air Foamposite One Penny Red Penny II OG Pro BNIKE Terra Made in USA Sneakers T/C Deadstock With Box Size US 8 JP 26cmSlash Prices on Men's Adidas Adiease Premiere Skateboarding Sneaker
adidas WOMEN'S ADIDAS SWIM ADILETTE CLOUDFOAM PLUS GRAPHIC SLIDES,Hunter Norris Field Ladies Boot Vintage Green Uk4 Eu37 Us6 (size Uk4 Eu37 Us6),Clarks Toddler - CITY HERO HI INF - GREEN SUEDE - UK 07 Toddler,Demonia CREEPER-600 Black UK 5 (size UK 5),NIKE Air Vapor Max from japan (4725
Nike Air Jordan 1 2013 LOOK SEE SAMPLE black gold patent leather supreme QS sz9,Nike Air Max 1/97 VF SW - Deadstock - Size 12 sean wotherspoon
Authentic adidas essentials，samoa adidas Online Save 55% Off,Adidas Originals By Mastermind Japan FW16 CollectionBlack long Boots Pointy Toe Cone Heel Over-the-Knee Boots
Pink Wedding Heels Slingback Pointy Toe Pumps for Bridesmaid,Scarpa Helix - Hyper blue - Climbing Shoes 44.5 - 70005-M,Nike Air Versatile II Mens Basketball Shoes Black US 12
Nike Off-White Blazer Black Mid Grim Reaper The Ten 10 AA3832-001,Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro Size 11 PLAYOFFS DB Aqua 305381-061 Bugs 2013 C,adidas EQT Running Support 93 "Regional Pack" Kicks Pinterest,adidas Stan Smith Luxe W (Vintage White / Vintage White / Core Black
New Products : Offer Adidas Men and Women Shoes in Cheap Price Sale,New Balance Vazee Prism v2 B Womens Running Shoes Black / White US 9.5,Fabulicious LIP-102RS Grey UK 6 (size UK 6)Nike Men's Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Essential Shoe (Black/Mint, Size 7)
Nike Lebron 16 Court Purple SB KD Retro,RARE Nike LeBron 20 5 5 Promo Sample 4 Horsemen USA Alternate Shoes Size 10.5,AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO DMP "RAGING BULL RED SUEDE" 136027-601 varsity Size 9Sandals Kids Adidas NMD R1 J GS Pink Purple White S80205， trend
adidas originals tubular shadow knit sneakers in white,Camouflage Platform Boots Rivets Fashion Ankle Boots US Size 3-15,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Clarks Toddler - STANLEY 06 II - GREY - UK 06 STANLEY Toddler 715eb1
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.