NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE SHOOTING STARS PACK 679766-900 LIL PENNY RETRO SIZE 11
NIKE Air Jordan 18 2018 Retro LTD Shoes US 7,5 white AA2494 106,Buy cheap adidas zx 750 kids Grey >Up to OFF44% DiscountDiscounts,AR Unboxing Experiences adidas' Deerupt Sneaker Can Be Discovered,Leopard Print Boots Suede Chunky Heel Platform Ankle Boots,Women's Skechers GO STEP Lite - Stardust - (2),Asics Gel Game Womens Netball Shoes Pink / White US 7.5,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 Hi RIVALRY PACK AjKO Sz US Bred 655328-900 2014,Off White x The Ten : Nike Air Max 97 OG Serena Williams Size M 15 / W 16.5Nike Air Vapormax Off White The 10 size 8
adidas Adipower Barricade 8 Tennis Shoes 10 Green,adidas Shoes Tubular Instinct Boost Brand New Bb8931 Poshmark,Women's Skechers GO STEP Lite - Stardust - (5),Andacco Canni Womens Comfortable Flat Leather Sandals Made In Brazil Tan 11 AUS or 42 EUR - (11 AUS or 42 EUR)
New Balance Cruz Womens Running Shoes White / Red US 8,Scholl Orthaheel Matilda Womens Comfort Slides Orange 6 AUS or 37 EUR - (6 AUS or 37 EUR),NIKE AIR VAPORMAX OREO 899473-002 EXTREMELY LIMITED RARE NEW SZ 9.5,Off White air max 97 off white,2017 Spring Best quality adidas Equipment Support RF Grey Two / Ftwr
Shop Men's adidas Kanadia Trail Shoe Carbon/Black/Orange Free,Shoes adidas tubular defiant shoes women's originals，adidas maroon,Men's Skechers GOwalk 4 - Remarkable - (13),Ventrailia Razor Outdry Men's Shoe US 9 Black Lux,Oakridge Mid WP Men's Boot US 8 Magnet Gargoyle,OFF-WHITE NIKE AIR PRESTO 2.0 "2018 BLACK" AA3830 002 100% AUTHENTIC SIZE 12 NEW,Nike Air Jordan 17 6 Collezione Pack sz.11 323939-991 CDP DMP VI XVII Carmine
AIR JORDAN 8 retro c & c Jordan 8 from japan (5497,Sexy Adidas Originals White White Ink Stan Smith Tech Fine Unisex Tech,Adidas Ireland Adidas Zx 700 Originals Running Shoes Cblack/Chsogr
FitFlop Tia Toe Thong Sandals Lthr Caramel (8 AU),
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Sperry Topsider Crest Velcro Creeper Cvo Velcro Crest (6 AU) 670c24
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.