Nike AF1 Mark Smith DS 13 Supreme 1/2500 Limited Laser Pack,Nike Air Jordan Countdown Pack 11 Bred & 12 Taxi Size US 10,8 Shoes Size 12 US Men / Women adidas NMD CS2 Primeknit Redadidas Originals Deerupt Runner CQ2625 (Overige kleuren) CQ2628
Roc Bermuda Dark Brown Leather Sandals.,adidas Ladies Black, Grey and White Lightweight Cloudfoam Race Casual Shoes, Size: 6
adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Mens Indoor Soccer Shoes Blue / White US 9,2013 NIKE AIR MAX 90 HYP SP ITALY CAMO PACK SAFARI/DARK KHAKI 596529-320 size 9,DS Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max+ EMINEM X Jeremy Guthrie PE Sample RARE Size 11
Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro Tinker NRG 9.5 AQ-3835-160 Michael Bulls Chicago NIB,Adidas Barricade V Mens Tennis Shoes (White/ Silver/ Black) Do ItGorgeous adidas Tubular Instinct Low Shoes (Originals) MS6 6397P
London Brogues Gatsby Brown Leather Mens Brogue Shoes UK UK 7 (size UK 7),Men's Work Relaxed Fit: Flex Advantage SR - (12),DKNY Connie Slip On Wedge Sneaker (9 AU),Nike Flex Control 2 Mens Training Shoes Black / Grey US 8.5Unopened Kyrie 4 Cereal Pack - Kixs 13
Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Flu Game Cherry Playoff Flint Bred Taxi Retro Ovo 13 Psny,Wear Resisting Adidas Originals Womens Stan Smith Grey White Pink,Get Cheap adidas Stan Smith Mens Trainers White Orange New Shoes,adidas originals Tubular Defiant Grey / Grey / Core White， Dressinn,Fabulicious LUMINA-34 Beige/Cream UK 5 (size UK 5),Clarks Junior - PUPIL - BROWN - UK 11.5 Infant,Bordello SPECTACUL-300SQ Silver UK 4 (size UK 4),NIKE AIR JORDAN IV 4 RETRO KAWS XX COOL GREY WHITE CEMENT BLACK OG 930155-003 10,NIKE AIR Jordan 4 IV Cement White OG Retro 840606 192 (Size 13),AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO T23 454783-701 vrsty mz/anthrct-wlf gry-blk 5 Size 9,Men's Lifestyle Adidas Tubular Doom Shoes BA7554 ( Running White Ftw
Adidas Originals Shoes Clearance Adidas Gazelle Womens Grey/White,Keen Clearwater CNX - Anemone/Acacia - Sandals 9.5 - 1016297,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Nike Flex Contact Mens Grey Running Shoes Black / Grey Mens US 10.5 fc7717
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.