Nike AF1 Mark Smith DS 13 Supreme 1/2500 Limited Laser Pack,NIKE Air Jordan 18 2018 Retro LTD Shoes US 7,5 white AA2494 106,Adidas Juniors CF Racer TR Trainers (Black/White) Kids from Loofes UK,adidas WOMEN'S ADIDAS SWIM ADILETTE CLOUDFOAM PLUS GRAPHIC SLIDES
Black Platform Heels Metal Ankle Strap Stiletto Heel Pumps for Women,Roc Jeepers Junior Kids Comfortable Pull On Leather Boots Cola Buff 12 (Junior Kids) - (12 (Junior Kids)),adidas Copa 18.1 Mens Football Boots Black US 11 Adult
Nike Air Mowabb COMME des Gar?ons Black US 10/ACG/CDG/DSM/Premium Suede,Nike Air Jordan XX3 23 Trophy Room 224 out of 523 Retro SZ 10.5 ( 853336-123 ),Nike Kyrie 3 Promo "Elite Youth Basketball League" - 942206 001
Adidas Jeremy Scott American Flag,womens nike air huarache nike white sneakers 1ie191v，adidas for sale
adidas Lite Racer Orchid Pink White Women Running Casual Shoes,Black Suede Leopard Print Flats Studded Comfortable Sandals,Mizuno Wave Ultima 8 Mens Running Shoes Black / Yellow US 8.5,Planet Shoes Pearla Womens Comfortable Casual Zip Shoes White 7 AUS or 38 EUR - (7 AUS or 38 EUR)
NIKE SB DUNK HIGH UNKLE SIZE 10.5,AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO T23 "TOKYO" - ITEM NUMBER 2-323 STYLE-454783 701,Men Adidas Originals Crestwood Mid Sport Shoes Online Shopping Atadidas adicross Gripmore 2 Big Check Money Golf Shoes Sole Collector
Best Adidas Originals Prophere Black Adidas Shoes Mens,Asics Lethal Speed Mens Football Boots Black / Coral US 10.5 Adult,Hanwag Friction Lady GTX - Black - Schwarz - Hiking Boots 3,5 - 11060
Moab 2 Mid GTX Wmn's Boot US 10 Grey Periwinkle,New Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 Golf Shoes Size 14,Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 Men's Size 11 555088 026 Top 3 Pick,NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW SP TISCI WHITE US 10 VACHETTA BLACK HI ONE MID RTadidas Cloudfoam Ultimate Junior Trainers Kids Trainers Kids
Adidas Tubular Rise Shoes BY3555 In Running White/Running White,Fabulicious LIP-101R Grey UK 5 (size UK 5)
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Asics GEL Nimbus 20 Black Mens Running Shoes Grey / Black 20 US 11 630b9c
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.