Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Green Glow' Style Size 10 PROMO SAMPLE,Nike Air Jordan "MTM Pack" US 11,Pánske tenisky Adidas Originals NMD R1 PK Sashiko Pack White White,Look For This Footpatrol x adidas EQT Running Cushion 93 Consortium,Natural Comfort Laurie Womens Comfort Leather Knee High Boots Black 6 AUS or 37 EUR - (6 AUS or 37 EUR)
Hush Puppies Bowie (8.5 AU),Clarks Junior - CHELSEA - SILVER METALLIC - EURO 27 Toddler,Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low "Beethoven" Size US 11,Authentic Nike Air Jordan 9 IX Olive 2002 New Deadstock Size 12Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro JTH NRG SZ 8-14 Bio Beige Tinker Timberlake AV6683-200
Adidas CP9558 Adidas EQT Support ADV Women's Lifestyles Shoes In,Adidas mssql Neo repair Black And Gray Gray repair mssql 08b7d49
Leonardo Derby shoes in leopard print pony leather and suede brown 40 (size 40),Fabulicious LOLITA-02 Beige/Cream UK 6 (size UK 6),Under Armour HOVR Sonic Womens Running Shoes Grey / White US 11
2010 Nike Air Jordan Reto XIII 13 Altitudes - DEADSTOCK Size 11 -414571-002,UNRELEASED 2006 Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 Sample SZ 9 Mist Blue Look See Promo OG,Nike Air Zoom KD VI Supreme Size 11.5 Aunt Pearl Pre Heat Durant 618216-600 B,New Adidas Women's Terrex Voyager Navy Shoes Boutique Navy shoes
Men's Adidas Kanadia Trail Running Shoes Buy Online in South,Finest Materials Women Sale : Adidas Tubular Defiant Shoes In Blanch,Fabulicious LUMINA-34 Beige/Cream UK 5 (size UK 5),Scholl Orthaheel Sports II Womens Comfort Orthotic Slides With Support Black 12 AUS Womens - (12 AUS Womens),Oakridge Mid WP Men's Boot US 8 Magnet Gargoyle,Nike Off White Blazer Mid All Hallow's Eve men's US Size 12
Nike Air Jordan Retro 14 Size 10.5 WHITE CHARTREUSE BLACK LAST SHOT 311832-132 B,Supreme x Nike Air More Uptempo from japan (2529,Sandals Kids Adidas NMD R1 J GS Pink Purple White S80205， trend
Lyst Adidas Originals Prima in Black for Men,Hanwag Valungo II Bunion Lady - erde_brown - Hiking Shoes 8,5 - H300111
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Jimmy (38.5 Choo Ivette 85 Glitter Leather (38.5 Jimmy EU) bb454e
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.