undftd air max 97 white sz 12 brand new deadstock limited!,NIKE AIR MAX ULTRA BW MP HTM US 11 MARK PARKER M 848625-401 90 LD ZERO,Adidas Originals Zx 700 Women Trainers Women Collegiate Navy Adidas
adidas Women's Originals Rita Ora Tights AY7122 at Amazon Women's,CC Resorts Freda Womens Comfortable Supportive Slide Sandals Black 8 AUS or 39 EUR - (8 AUS or 39 EUR),Jimmy Choo Romy Heel (37.5 EU)
Green Platform Boots Suede Ankle Booties US Size 3-15,Jordan 6 alternate from japan (4883,Nike Air Foamposite one Supreme SP Red 100% AUTHENTIC PRE OWNED,Jordan Future Premium Glow And Bred,adidas ZX Flux Winter "Black & Grey": Sneaker MagazineCheap adidas Crazy Explosive Primeknit Navy Blue Orange for Sale
Women's Double Up - Fairy Dusted - (6),Globe Focus Kids Black Leather Skate Shoe 1,ASICS Men's Gel-Pulse 10 Running Shoe (Glacier Grey/Black, Size 11.5)
hypervenom x EA sports size10.5,Nike Air Vapormax Part 2 FK OFF-WHITE AA3831 100 sz 8.5 DS 100% authentic,Nike Air Force 1 Off White Virgil Abloh Complexcon White,Fashion EQT Shoes Sale Cheap Adidas EQT Support RF Factory Outlet,Adidas Men's Combat Speed IV Wrestling Shoes Black/running White,veste adidas originals pharrell williams adidas tubular invader kids,Nike KD8 Mens Kevin Durant Basketball Cross Trainers/Sport Shoes Black Multi 10 US or 28 cm - (10 US or 28 cm),Funtasma VICTORIAN-120 White UK 5 (size UK 5),ROC Caper Older Girls/Ladies School Shoes Black 7.5 AUS - (7.5 AUS)Used Nike Blazer SB Supreme Varsity Red 9.5 Quilted Preme Snake October
Nike Air Jordan Why Not Not? Westbrook zer0.1 GEORGETOWN Player Sample PE sz 11,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 HOMAGE TO HOME from japan (4231
ADIDAS MESSI F10 TF TURF SOCCER SHOES FUTSAL Turbo Purple G97733 NEW,adidas basketball shoes boost， Mens shoes adidas originals,ASICS GEL-NETBURNER 18 (D) WOMENS WHITE DIVA - (8.5),
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Carvela Kurt Geiger Geiger Geiger Carvela-Blink-Nude (38 EU) 741f7c
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.