Adidas Superstar 80s Mandal Toe Black Feuille D'Or (Adidas Widely,Ahnu Kovar Men Round Toe Synthetic Brown Fisherman Sandal,Slippers Breathable Zebra Strips Color Block Summer Shoes For Women's Black Women's Breathability - £173.80,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Triple White Size 12,Adidas Men's Football Soccer Running X 17.1 FG Yellow Black S82286 Size 5-11,Adidas Yeezy 700 Mauve Size 9,26 best Style images by HYPECRIB on Pinterest Adidas sneakers
ADIDAS X SNEAKERSNSTUFF X SOCIAL STATUS X CONSORTIUM SNEAKER,adidas Performance Shoes The best prices online in Singapore iPrice
BCBG Max Azria Women's 'Ashlee' Animal Print Sandals,2018 Women's Slippers Suede Shoes Black For Women's Platform Floral Borders Decorative Custom - £124.74,ADIDAS UltraBoost Ultra Boost 4.0 BB6165 Sneaker - Multicolor W/Receipt
Adidas ACE Purecontrol Ultra Boost blue US 10,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Black / Copper Stripe - Size 9.5 | BY1605,2568 best SNEAKERS & MEN SHOES images on Pinterest Adidas shoes,adidas Consortium Sneaker Exchange x SNS x Social Status SuperstarAdidas Jeremy Scott Pink Gray Metro Attitude Hi Shoes Ladies
Beston Bb89 Women's Gladiator Flat Sandals,Green Slippers Women's Flower Knitted Pointed Toe Shoes For Women's Appealing - £125.95
Adidas Yeezy 500 "Blush" Pre Owned Sz 11.5,adidas'A BATHING APE 'SAMBA BAPE' 26.0cm'US8'NEW'F/S,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream White CP9366,adidas ultra boost dark mocha bb6170 2,adidas Originals Superstar Foundation Mens Trainers,Adidas Adidas crazy Online， Adidas Adidas crazy UK， Adidas Adidas,Blue Women's Quats Flip Flop Sandals,Best-Selling Women's Gold Slippers Rhinestones Decor Shoes For Women's - £119.79,Adidas TS Lightswitch Gil II Zero x Agent Zero RARE US 10 Charcoal/Black
Adidas NMD R2 Runner Sneakers White Size 7-12 Mens Shoes No Boost Y-3 Ultra,Mens Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Mauve SZ 11 EE9614 LEGIT PROOF!,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Brand New Adidas Ultra Boost BB4677 Triple Black BB4677 Boost Size US 8.5 f99482
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.