Adidas Campus Shoes Mens Clear Brown / Core Black / Mystery Ruby,Beston CC13 Women's Gladiator Wedge Sandals,Women's Trendy Solid Color Chunky Heel Comfy Shoes For Women's Slippers Purple High-Quality Womens Uk Shoes Slippers - £147.15,SHIPS NOW Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Butter Size 9.5 DS 100% Authentic In Hand,Jeremy Scott Adidas Gorilla black white mens sneakers trainers V24424 size US 11,ADIDAS PDS ULTRABOOST PORSCHE 'TRIPLE BLACK' ITEM NUMBER 20-136,Buy cheap adidas originals zx 500 Green >Up to OFF40% Discounts,Mens Adidas Shoes Adidas ZX 850 Black Gold : Cheap Nike,adidas Sobakov "Black Gum" Black/White Gum AQ1135 Free Shipping
Dirty Laundry Beatbox Women Open Toe Synthetic Silver Sandals,Women's Slip Ons Candy Color Colorblock Shoes For Women's Black Customize - £155.82,Adidas Y-3 Boost D Rose 5 size 7 D96332 Limited Rare,yeezy boost 350 v2 grey
Yeezy 700 Wave Runners Size 9.5,Adidas Originals X Pharrell Williams Superstar Track Jacket Orange,Adidas tubular shadow casual sneaker Casual sneakers， Adidas and,adidas 7 Fitness & Running Shoes for Men eBay,JBU by Jambu Chloe Women Open-Toe Suede Black Slingback Sandal,Colorful Slippers Square Heel Rhinestone Shoes For Women's Grey Women's - £116.34,Brand New DS Adidas NMD PK Tri Color Size 9.0 (Authentic),Adidas Ultra Boost x CNY Chinese New Year (Size 10)
ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 | SIZE 9 | ZEBRA | CP9654 700 Turtle Dove 500 PB TD,Adidas Originals Zx 8000 Mens Trainers Superstar,adidas Originals Spring re issue: Phantom Proper Magazine
adidas Originals EQT Support ADV Women's Eqt support adv， Jd,Men's Dockers Laguna Thong Sandal Briar Synthetic,Winning Pink Women's Shoes Hollow Out Shoes For Women's - £124.07,Adidas Yeezy Boost V2 Creme White Sz 11 ?,Adidas Raf Simons RS New Runner Core Black DA9297 8-11 canvas rf stan sneaker,Adidas NMD Runner PK "OG" 2015 - S79168 - Size 14
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Kanye V2 Triple White Pre-Order Confirmed Size 9 Kanye 350 2f47ca
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.