adidas ultra boost st blue， Mens shoes adidas originals zx 750
Great Adidas Solar Red/White/Solar Red ZX Flux EM Lifestyle for Mens,Caterpillar Fabricate Pull On Tough WP CT Men Leather Brown Work Boot,White Mountain Seatbelt Ankle Boots, Black Smooth,NWT Men's Adidas Superstar II G14748 Tennis Shoes US Size 18 Black,adidas Originals EQT Basketball ADV Men's Carbon/Carbon/Collegiate Purple CQ2994,Adidas David Beckham T6-Night-DB, Art No. U45053, Men's Casual Shoes, Size 14,NMD XR4 Adidas Wolf Grey/White Men's Suede Shoes Sale Ireland
adidas Originals Kids' Stan Smith CF I Sneaker 10 M US Toddler White,adidas Originals : Collection Fashion，Women's Adidas，Asics，shoes,Sloggers 5116CDY06 Women's Chicken Print Daffodil Yellow Waterproof Shoe
Ivanka Trump Larrie Pointed Toe Kitten Heels, Black Patent,Adidas Tubular Invader Strap Shoes Mens US Size 11.5 Trace Brown Suede Leather,adidas Men's Pro Model Vulc ADV Skate Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
ADIDAS CROSS 'EM 3 LEATHER BASKETBAL SNEAKERS MEN SHOES WHITE S83843 SIZE 12 NEW,adidas zx flux black white bold onix sneakerwholesale,Adidas Boost Games on Boston's Streets May 19 20,Adidas Ultra Boost Triple Black Silver Grey Gray BA8923 Size 8
Calvin Klein Womens GWENDALYNN K Pointed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots,VINCE Rita Ankle Strap Sandals, Black,Adidas Performance Men's Lux Field Hockey Shoes - Size 8.5 AQ6510 Yellow / Blue
Adidas Alphabounce 1 M Men's Running Training Shoes Tan DA9728,Buy cheap adidas superstar 2g black >Up to OFF44% DiscountDiscounts,adidas shoes nmd， Adidas mens pro model leather trainers men's shoes,adidas superstar rose gold DLF Promenade,Hadari Women's Sexy?High Heel Open Toe Blue Sandal Dress Pumps,Dr. Scholl'sConfess Wide Calf Comfort Riding Boots, Dark Brown,L's Black Leather Ankle Boots,Adidas Originals Mens Clear Brown Black Tubular Shadow Shoes Size 9.5 NWT NWOB,Adidas Suciu ADV Men's Skateboarding Shoe - (Conavy/Ftwwht/Goldmt),
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Adizero 5-Star 6 Mid Football Cleats-Men's Size Size Cleats-Men's 14-New Shoes/Spikes 94aaa0
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.