adidas Originals C 10 Lifestyle Basketball Sneaker Big Kid Girls
Adidas Stan Smith Shark D65899 Black/Blue/White Women's Shoes Size 9,FOREVER GE22 Women's Four Buttons Under Knee High Flat Winter Boots,Charlotte Olympia Leopard Kitten Heel Velvet Pump,adidas Mens Superstar Xeno Fashion Low Top Athletic Suede Shoes AQ8181 Red New,Adidas Originals CLIMACOOL 1 BA8576 NIB Mens Shoes Walking WhiteADIDAS ORIGINALS EQT CUSHION ADV SZ 11 COLLEGIATE ROYAL WHITE KNIT CQ2380
Adidas F50 Adizero Trx Fg Trainers4Me,adidas Men Skateboard Shoe Size 12 Adi ease D68893 Black Fade eBay
Tubular X Primeknit Shoes Men's Originals Adidas,Vince Camuta Ofra Classic Brown Leather Dress Mid Calf Pointed Toe Boots,Kenneth Cole REACTION Women'sJet Ahead Dress Tassel Detail Metallic Slip-On ...,RARE? Adidas Superstar Shoes Navy Midnight Blue Suede Sz 13 BB8122 OriginalsADIDAS I-5923 Boost Mens White/Navy Mesh/Suede Lifestyle Shoes B37947 Iniki NMD
Adidas Tubular Shadow Knit Size 10.5,Lyst Adidas Originals X plr Trainers In Black By9254 in Black for Men,Keep Things Classic And Comfy With The adidas Stan Smith Boost,Review & On Feet: Adidas Ultra Boost LTD "Multicolor",Cole Haan Williams Leather Dress Shoe,Steve Madden Women'sSaint Fashion Boot,ADIDAS ADIZERO 5-STAR UNCAGED USA PATRIOT CLEATS SIZE MEN 8.5 NEW W/BOX (AQ7717),Adidas Men's Alphabounce Em M Blaze/Orange Running Shoes Size 11 - BRAND NEW,adidas ultra boost near me open trainersdiscount,good price adidas Performance Mens Energy Cloud Wtc m Running Shoe,Adidas Online Sports Store Adidas Online Store adidas ultra boost
Nine West Explorer Ankle Boots - Dark Natural,Bearpaw Womens BETHANY Leather Closed Toe Ankle Cold Weather Boots
Adidas Performance Alphabounce RC M Men's Running Shoes Black B42652 SZ13,Adidas men's Sport shoes Size 13 New
Adidas Crazy Explosive Primeknit Low 2017 New Size 12.5 Shoes B75921 RARE,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
EUC RARE ADIDAS ORIGINALS MENS SHELL SHELL MENS TOE ZEBRA PRINT SHOES US Sz 8 /3 450fbb
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.