Neo x lite tm sg w adidas selena gomez bright citrus black white,Adidas Gazelle Christmas Wishlist 2014 Pinterest Mens running,Journee Collection Womens 'Rebecca-12' Slouch Knee-High Microsuede Boot,AR35 Scout Zip Up Combat Boots, Black,Mens Adidas Bounce Team Signature Blue Size 12,adidas Mens X_PLR Scarlet/Scarlet/Gum - B37439,Adidas Originals Tubular Doom SZ 13 PK Primeknit Grey White Reflective s74920,Sneaker Special Selection Of Women'S Athletic Shoes Adidas Elegant,adidas adiZero Varner Men's Wrestling Shoes， Black/White/Black Size,adidas Originals Superstar Men's Casual Shoes Discount,Christian Louboutin Troopista 120 Suede Bootie,Jimmy Choo Leather Wedge Sandal,NEW IN BOX MEN'S 13 ADIDAS ZX GONZ GREY WHITE YELLOW MESH SKATE SHOES,Adidas Men's Originals Prophere Shoes Trace Olive/Trace Olive/Chalk Pink US 11
[Adidas] CQ2182 Originals Gazelle Men Women Running Shoes Sneakers Black Hit,Older Boys adidas Originals Swift Run Black Life Style Sports,Freestyle New Adidas Originals Campus NEO canvas mens casual shoes b
adidas Ultra Boost Shoes Yellow adidas New Zealand Sport,Manolo Blahnik Chaos 105 Velvet Sandal,Isabel Marant Beth Logo Leather & Suede Low Top Sneaker,Adidas Originals I-5923 Iniki Boost Base Green Olive Gum Men Lifestyle CQ2492,Adidas Tubular Instinct Black/Black-Grey S80082 Men's SZ 10,Adidas Powerlift 3 Weightlifting Shoes Blue/Green Fight Store,Cheap White & Light Blue，Gold Metallic Adidas Superstar W Trainer,Adidas Raleigh 9tis Mid Shoes Core Black/Running White/Black Men's
Bearpaw Emma Tall Women Round Toe Suede Black Winter Boot,TS35 Felisa Platform Rhinestone Evening Sandals, Silver,ADIDAS NEO CLOUDFOAM RACE MEN'S BLUE CASUAL SNEAKERS, #B74729,adidas Nemeziz 18.4 FG Footwear White/Core Black/Football Blue Messi DB2125,NEW ADIDAS D ROSE 773 III Basketball Shoes SZ 10 11.5 Grey/Black D68988 Derrick,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Adidas Equipment EQT EQT Equipment Running Support Shoes Wool Gray Black SZ 7 AQ8454 6f3dde
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.