ADIDAS Nemeziz MESSI Tango 17.3 Men's Indoor Soccer Shoes BY2416 Size 7,Adidas Leistung 16 Weightlifting Shoes Red Fight Store IRELAND,Spring / Summer 2017 adidas Originals Superstar 80s 3D MT W core,adidas ultra boost grey， Adidas boys' x 153 fg/ag football boots,AdTec Men's Black Action Leather Work Boots,INC International Concepts Womens delisa Almond Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
adidas Originals Adizero Accelerator Track Shoe, White/Infrared/Metallic/Silv...,Adidas Vulc Slip On Pharrell Williams Black/Granite-White AQ5781 Men's SZ 9,NWOB Adidas Campus Shoes Maroon Burgundy White Ortholite Insole Men Sz 6.5,Adidas Originals BP Clas Trefoil Backpack easy pink BK6725,Adidas Accessories mens Adidas cap USA Provide Superior Quality,adidas gazelle gum sole black outfit Google Search style,Harley Davidson Jerry Men Leather Brown Motorcycle BootJournee Collection Womens Henley Peep Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
ADIDAS ORIGINALS PW HU HOLI TENNIS TYE DYE GREEN WHITE MENS SNEAKERS DA9619,Adidas Tubular doom shoes size 13 brand new
NEW Mens Sz 9 ADIDAS Adizero XT 5 B26585 Semi Solar Yellow Trail Sneakers Shoes,adidas Duramo 8 Shoes Men's Red Pinterest Adidas shoes men,Adidas Yeezy 350 v2 Boost Kanye West Beluga Solar Red BB 1826,Adidas SUPERSTAR METAL USA Shop， Adidas SUPERSTAR METAL Outlet,Tommy Hilfiger Men's Claymont Black Leather Boots,I35 Hadli Wide Calf Over The Knee Boots, Midnight BlueNIB Adidas Mens Size 10 / Womens 11.5 Superstar Vulc ADV Aqua Green Shoes EUR44
adidas Performance Men's Edge Rc m Running Shoe 10 M US New,Adidas Consortium X Norse Projects Campus 80s Agravic PK NORS BB5068 HXNYFW Show Review: Kanye West x Adidas Originals Fall 2015 Ready To
Big Weekend of Track in Boston: 2017 Adrian Martinez & adidas Boost,adidas Sandals Just For You adidas adilette Cloudfoam Plus Graphic,Stuart Weitzman Reserve Leather Over-The-Knee BootEnzo Angiolini Finton Ankle Strap Pointed Toe Pumps, Gold
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Charles By Charles Over-The-Knee David Davis Over-The-Knee Charles Boot b9d58a
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.