CQ2387 MEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_R1 STLT PK PRIMEKNIT BLACK WHITE Stripe 8.5,adidas Originals = Pharrell Williams PW Tennis HU 'Solids Pack' (red,11 best TMB Apparel eStore images on Pinterest Adidas， Unisex and,Adidas Sale Classic Adidas Originals Gazelle Indoor Low Men Red,Keen Ketchum Men Round Toe Leather Brown Hiking Boot
Easy Street Carlita Riding Boots, Brown, 10 US,Sample Adidas Alpha Bounce Wear Test Unreleased Colorway Size 9,Adidas Energy Bounce 2 Running Shoes B49587 Athletic Sports Sneakers Black,Men's Adidas Pureboost DPR LTD Size 10 Multi-Color,adidas Men's Duramo Slides Bathing Shoe white/power blue/red U43664,UA Yeezy Supreme x Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Adidas Cheap Yeezy,Chicago Adidas Adidas originals Online Cheap Authentic Quality And,Tony Lama Conquistador Shoulder Men 2E Round Toe Leather Brown Western Boot,VANELi Womens jonele Leather Pointed Toe Ankle Chelsea Boots,Adidas Climacool 1 BRAND NEW Black/Olive Running Shoes BB2794 Mens Size 10 MAdidas Originals Gazelle OG G16183 mens trainers sneakers shoes SAMPLE
MENS WHITE BLACK STRIPE SAMBA ADIDAS ORIGINALS CLASSIC SNEAKERS - SIZE 10,Adidas Mens Adidas Zx Flux Store， Adidas Mens Adidas Zx Flux Canada,adidas originals tubular x primeknit， Mens shoes new: adidas,Adidas Mens Golflite Traxion Golf Shoes
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Over-The-Knee Suede Boot,Tommy Hilfiger Womens ripley Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots,NEW Adidas Originals Alum 12 Hillsdale Hi G20677 Mens Size 8.5,Adidas Crazy 1 Basketball Men's Shoes Size 8,333b adidas eqt 93 black blue red，adidas runner pk，adidas jogging,adidas pants， Mens shoes adidas ultra boost triple white men size,Adidas Neo Bellies Rs 2700 iShopDeal,Adidas Vengeful Running Shoes For Men BB3637
Marc Fisher Womens Naples Suede Pointed Toe Special Occasion Ankle Strap Sand...,Sam Edelman Cali Espadrille Flats, Light Blue Denim,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Bar III Womens Toe Victor Fabric Open Toe Womens Casual Ankle Strap Sandals f18d67
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.