Adidas NMD R2 Boost Mens Shoe Size 11 NEW BY9915 Harvest Orange Running,ADIDAS] BA9105 MENS Tennis Shoes Barricade 2017 Pop Art,Websites For Shoes Online Womens Shoes Adidas Originals Womens Zx,Perfect Boys Shoes Best Sales adidas Tubular Radial Shoes [Boys,Muk Luks Women's Jazlyn Vanilla Polyester Boots
ECCO Women'sShape 25 Tall Buckle Riding Boot,New Adidas Mens PROPHERE Trace Khaki/Trace Khaki/Chalk Pink - CQ2128-Size 10
adidas Men's Predator 18.4 Firm Ground Soccer Shoe, - Choose SZ/Color,Adidas Pharrell Williams Hu Holi Tennis Hu Mens Sneakers Red/White da9615,Outlet Online Shop adidas Crazy 1 ADV Primeknit Silver Black Shoes
adidas Boys' Extero II Jr Wrestling Shoe， Black/White,Don't Miss This Bargain: Adidas Climalite Alpha Printed Capri Length,Christian Louboutin Nanou Canvas Espadrille, 40, Black
TS35 Jaelah Slip On Toe Ring Strap Flat Sandals, Navy Micro,Men's Adidas Cloudfoam Lite Racer Running Shoes AW4262,[BY3649] Mens Adidas Forum Lo Classic Sneaker - White Royal Blue,Adidas EQT Support 93/17 Boost "Gore-Tex" Cream White/Orange DB1444 Size 12,Fitness : buy online， adidas， New Balance， NIKE， Reebok， Vans,adidas Confirmed App Adds New Step To Fight Bots For Zebra Yeezy,adidas Performance Men's Ultra Boost M Running Shoe B01H644ZOO 9 D(M
Aquatalia Davina Waterproof Leather Bootie,Pour La Victoire Womens Yvettesm Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals
adidas zx flux multicolor prism Size 12,NEW ADIDAS ORIGINALS CLIMA COOL 1 TRAINERS Running Shoes RED/BLACK BB0540 11.5,Fine Comfortable Cheap Adidas Originals Climacool Black TrainersFactory Prices adidas Basketball Crazy BYW Core Black/footwear White
BA8169 Women's adidas Original Superstar W Shoes White/gold US 10 eBay,Fergalicious Calhoun Ruched Ankle Booties - Dark Brown,Stuart Weitzman Lofty Patent Boot,Nine West Forli Ankle Strap Block Heel Sandals, Off White,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
BareTraps Stiller Boots, Riding Boots, Stiller Dark Brown 079864
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.