Clarks Toddler - SPRINKLE - BALLET PINK - UK 07.5 Toddler,New Balance 420v4 Womens Running Shoes Black / White US 6.5
Skechers Mens Work Oswald Balder Comfortable Slip On Clog Shoes Black 9 US or 27 cm - (9 US or 27 cm),New Balance FuelCore Rush v3 Womens Running Shoes Black / Blue US 10,Clarks Toddler - STANLEY II - GREY - UK 06 Toddler,Hanwag Belorado Low - Black - Schwarz - Hiking Shoes 11 - 54540,Sperry Topsider Crest Creeper Cvo Velcro (6 AU),Nike Flex Contact Mens Running Shoes Black / Grey US 10.5,Devious Pleaser Pink Label FABULOUS-3035 Black UK 6 (size UK 6),Scholl Orthaheel Geneva Womens Comfortable Supportive Active Shoes Grey 6 AUS or 37 EUR - (6 AUS or 37 EUR)
Asics GEL Nimbus 20 Mens Running Shoes Grey / Black US 11,Carvela Kurt Geiger Carvela-Karp-Denim (39 EU),Naot Dorith Womens Comfort Cushioned Supportive Flat Leather Sandals Gold 7 AUS or 38 EUR - (7 AUS or 38 EUR)Men's Depth Charge - Trahan - (13)
Clarks Junior - LOCHIE - BROWN - UK 1 Junior,Denim Boots Round Toe Fashion Chunky Heels for Women,ASICS GEL-195TR LEATHER (2E) MENS CARBON SILVER BLACK - (10.5),VAUDE MTB Snar Advanced - holly green - Cycling Shoes 42 - 20453
Nike Air Versatile II Mens Basketball Shoes Black US 10.5,Jimmy Choo Ivette 85 Glitter Leather (38.5 EU),Women's Skechers GOwalk 4 - Desired - (5.5),CC Resorts Samantha Womens Leather Comfortable Flat Shoes Charcoal 7 AUS or 38 EUR - (7 AUS or 38 EUR)
Helly Hansen Vardegga HC Mens Sneaker Charcoal / Antique Silver 8.5 (size 8.5),Nike Mercurial Superflyx Academy Mens Indoor Soccer Shoes Black / Orange US 13 Adult,Funtasma LOLITA-300G Green UK 6 (size UK 6),Coral Red Office Heels Stiletto Heels Patent Leather High Heels,CC Resorts Jackie Womens Comfortable Leather Casual Everyday Shoes Red 11 AUS or 42 EUR - (11 AUS or 42 EUR)
Umbro Speciali Eternal Team TF Football Boots Black / White US 11.5 Adult,Carvela Kurt Geiger Carvela-Blink-Nude (38 EU),New Balance Zante Womens Running Shoes Black / White US 7
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Demonia POISON-03 Black UK 4 4 4 (size UK 4) 2c1bf3
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.