Adidas WHITE MOUNTAINEERING Terrex Two Boa WM White/Navy/Red Mens Sizes
adidas Solar Hu Glide M Pharrell Williams Bold Gold Multi Color Men Shoes BB8042,Throbbing Light Grey Men's Sports Shoes Skidproof Breathable Lacing Shoes For Men's Mens Uk Shoes Sports Shoes - £125.54
2018 Programmable Black Men's Shoes Solid Color Comfy Chic Shoes For Men's - £193.26,Air Jordan Christmas Limited Nike Nike Sixty Sports Shoes Air Jordan Dark Blue Men Grey Authentiek,adidas Shoes Nwot Samba Size 8 Poshmark,adidas 8 US Soccer Shoes & Cleats for Women eBay
Adidas Clothing Men : 2017 Season Adidas，NIKE，Shorts，Air Jordan，T,BRAND NEW Adidas T-MAC TMAC 3 Aurora Borealis Blue US9 AQ7992 With Original Box
ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 (BUTTER) - SZ 10.5,Hard-Wearing Sneakers Lacing Brief All Match Sneakers For Men's White Men's White - £178.39,Men's Slip Ons Braid Trendy Loafers For Men's Black Satisfactory - £122.08,Romantisch Salomon Men Black Blue Christmas Limited Nike S Lab Sports Shoes Economisch
Adidas Sonic Drive Response Boost Sz 12 New Without Perfect and,Exclusive Men Shoes Gorgeous adidas EQT Support RF Shoes [Mens,adidas Originals SL Loop Runner Moc Core Black / Black / Night,MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_R1 STLT PRIMEKNIT [CQ2390]Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Red Burgundy Size 9.5. BA9617 NMD Yeezy PK2018 Latest Personality Beach Solid Color Shoes For Men's Sandals Black Men's - £89.02Men's Sports Shoes Climbing Outdoor Lacing Skidproof Shoes For Men's Yellow Cozy - £138.56
Schitterende Nike Free Run 3.0 Women Yellow Blue Christmas Limited Nike V4 Sports Shoes Outlet,adidas Originals Men's Superstar B06XKT82XP 13 D(M) USNight Cargo
adidas Originals NKOTB Long Hoodie Women Hoodies & USA Sale,Women's Pure Boost x Black/Shock Green/Black Adidas Canada,Adidas Men's TERREX Tivid Mid ClimaProof Shoes/Boots Size 7 to 14 us S80934,Adidas Hamburg ++++ RARE++++ 10.5 BLACK SUEDE / YELLOW STRIPE NEW spezial samba,33 Adidas Response ADV Silver Level Snowboarding Boots BOA Mens 10.5, 12 BW0986,Tailor-Made Men's Slip Ons Hollow Ventilate Shoes For Men's Grey&White Sale Cheap - £187.66,Limited Time Christmas Limited Nike Roshe Sports Shoes Nike Black Red Men Gelukkig
adidas NMD Racer Primeknit Shoes Pink adidas UK,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas AlphaBOUNCE Aramis Mystery Running Shoe Mystery Aramis Blue S17/Collegiate eee66e
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.