NIKE AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO SIZE 7Cool Grey/Wolf Grey Suede,Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit Mens Running Trainers 843384 001 Sneakers Shoes,Pureboost M Adidas Grey Size 10,Mens Adidas Barricade Court 3 White Sport Tennis Athletic Shoes (CM7814) Size 10,Good quality Adidas Store Womens Adidas NMD XR1 PK Clear Onix,SE Daily Vulc Shoes Men's adidas Neo,Adidas Madrid Oficial Calzado Para Hombre & Mujer Y Niños Descuento,Nike Air Zoom Elite 9 863769 405 Concord/Silver/Black Men's Running Shoes Sz 12,Nike LeBron XIII 13 Low Men's Size 10 Game Royal Kentucky Blue 831925-400,nike air force 1 high,Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 SG Agility Soccer Cleats White Dust Storm ALL SIZES S82332,Men's Adidas NMD R2 Casual Shoes Black/Future Harvest CG3384 - USED SIZE 10.5,Adidas X Pharrell Tennis Hu Human Race Size 5 New,Adidas Eqt Support Rf Primeknit Low Price Cheap Adidas Shoes Mens,Good Adidas Mana Bounce Cushioned Running Shoes Men Blue/Crystal,Tubular Nova Primeknit "Olive Cargo" Kleidung Pinterest Adidas
Nike Air Huarache Mens 318429-309 Sequoia Dark Stucco Running Shoes Size 9,Nike Kobe A.D Mamba Mentality "Honesty" 922482-400 Men's Size 8,NIKE AIR MAX 95 DESERT ROYAL TINT CAMPER GREEN US MENS SHOE SIZES 538416-205,adidas Copa 17.2 FG - Black - Mens,Adidas Men's Skateboarding The Busenitz Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color,Adidas Originals Campus Burgundy， White & Cream BNIBWT RRP,Adidas x Bape et Undefeated Sneakers Pinterest
Adidas Stan Smith białe i zielone siatki,Nike Flyknit Trainer Pink AH8396 600 kanye yeezy vapormax racer MEN 8,Women 9.5,Nike LeBron 11 Akron vs Miami Sz 9.5,Nike Air Max Uptempo Urban Haze White 311090 301 Tim Duncan Olive Green Cargo QS,Adidas Originals Stan Smith 2 Triple White US Men's Shoes Size 9 Leather NWT,adidas Performance Men's PowerAlley 4 Mid Baseball Shoe - Choose SZ/Color,ADIDAS ORIGINALS PRO MODEL AC7646 BURGUNDY WINE/RED NIGHT/WHITE/GOLD METALLIC,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
adidas Shoes Adi Nova Nova Adi Soccer Poshmark f143df
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.