Nike Air Max Plus TN Tuned 1 Quilted Wool Brown Sail Beige Tan Wheat 806262-200,Nike Air Max 97 Plus Mica Green Barely Rose Mens Size 8.5 (AH8144-300),Adidas Suciu ADV BY3937 Black/White Skateboarding Brand New Complete
Adidas BY3927 adidas Crazy Team 2017 Shoe Mens Basketball 4 White-Core,adidas Return Of The Mac men basketball shoes t mac 2016 NEW grey,Adidas Yeezy Boost on cheap adidas shoes Pinterest Yeezy 350,New Shoes adidas Alphabounce Rc W CG4743 Aerpnk/Nobred/Aerpnk,Nike Air Max 95 Ultra Jacquard Mens Sneaker Black/Silver/Gray 749771-001 Size 9,air jordan xxxi low georgetown hoyas
Nike Air Force 1 Supreme 07 New Six Kobe Bryant Linen Blue 315095-221 Used,18 Adidas Zx Flux PK Primeknit Shoes Black Youth Sz 5.5, 7 (Wmns 7, 8.5) S81975,Adidas Originals Superstar Sneakers SZ 14 Sneakers PRE-OWNED FREESHIPPING,Adidas Kobe Crazy 8 All-Star Houston Sz 9 Rare G98719 Orange Blue Splatter,adidas Originals Stan Smith White/White/Navy Free
dennis mcnett x adidas bucktown st artist series,Cheap AW4409 Running White Ftw/Black/Running White Adidas Baseline,Nike Air Force 1 Canvas Mens 579927-200 Medium Olive Sequoia Shoes Size 11.5,New AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO 87 Size 7.5 Model,ADIDASTriple Black Nubuck Gazelle OG,Adidas Neo Vs Pace B74316 Men's Grey White Leather Shoes Sz 9.5 New in Box
Adidas Harden Vol. 1 Size 11,Men's tee adidas cavaliers basics tee white/red/black v98r8695
Adidas Tubular Shadow Knit Blanch Purple Shoes,ADIDAS 350 S76214 Mens Trainers~Originals~UK 4 to 10 Only,Nike Air Max 90 Essential Mens Style : 537384,Nike LeBron 11 “Miami Nights”
Nike Men's Roshe Tiempo VI Shoes Size 7 to 13 us 852615 001,adidas Men's Matchcourt RX Sneakers Shoes White Casual Skateboarding BY3986,Adidas Adizero Sundays Best Prom 2017 Sz 14 Football Cleat Homecoming BY4145,ADIDAS ORIGINALS EQT CUSHION ADV SZ 13 COLLEGIATE ROYAL WHITE KNIT CQ2380,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Best Sale Discounted Adidas Eqt Shoes Outlet Adidas Originals Eqt Adidas e10f5c
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.