NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE SIZE10.5 PHOENIX SUNS ELETRO PURPLE 314996 501,Nike AIR PEGASUS 83/30 RUNNING SZ 15 id Reflective 708037-991 Blue Orange Knicks,Adidas Men's Tubular Invader Strap BB5038 Vintage White 3 STRIPES NIB size 10.5,Adidas EQT Support 93/17 Off White Cream Boost Shoes Men’s Size 8.5,Adidas Online Shop NMD R2 Primeknit Sneakers Trace Khaki Brown,adidas Shoes Black Sneakers Size 10 PoshmarkOnline sales Adidas Samba® Classic Men's Black/Running White
Nike Air Max rare color,NIKE KOBE X 10 Majors Crimson Red sz 12 Black Bryant Basketball Shoes 705317-616
Nike Air Huarache Drift Textile Slip-On Low-Top Running Sneakers Mens Trainers,adidas Men's Alphabounce Em M Running ShoeADIDAS CRAZY EXPLOSIVE LOW BASKETBALL SHOES WHITE RED RARE NEW BY3234 (SIZE 14)ADIDAS SUPERSTAR 80s PRIMEKNIT SHOES WHITE/GREY SIZE 10.5 BRAND NEW (S75671)
Buy adidas samba rasta > OFF44% Discounted,Buy Online adidas Performance HB Spezial Men Handball Shoes Black,Pharrell x Adidas NMD Hu Trail Holi Original Fake vs Real,Nike Kyrie 4 70s Uncle Drew Decades Pack Yellow Basketball Shoes 943806-700,NIKE - 749490-073 - LEBRON SOLDIER IX PRM - OREGON DUCKS - Men's Shoes -Size 10
Adidas EQT Support 93/17 Boost "Gore-Tex" Shoes White/Orange DB1444 Size 9.5,New w/tag Adidas Rod Laver Vin tennis shoes. Size men's 6.5 (24.5 cm),Adidas EQT Support 93/17 Boost Shoes Grey Black CQ2397 Men's Size 10,adidas Skateboarding City Cup Schuh (white core black gum,Adidas NMD Primeknit Triple White BA8630 shoes Pinterest,adidas ID Stadium Shorts Grey adidas Singapore
Nike LF1 Duckboot 17 Medium Olive Green Black Wolf Grey SZ 9.5 (916682-202),Nike air max uptempo 97 size 11 penny pippen xi 11 xii 12 concord bred gamma vi,897646-004 Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG Basketball Black/Blue-Sail Sizes 8-13 NIB,adidas Superstar 80s Shoes Men's
adidas Men's Freak MD FTball Cleats - Choose SZ/Color,Adidas eqt 93/17 Triple Black Men's Shoes Gumtree Australia,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Lyst Shoes Adidas Alphabounce 1 Neutral Running Shoes Lyst Grey/clear Onix c208b8
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.