Nike Air Flight Huarache PRM QS White Lyon Blueberry White sz 10,Adidas Tubular Shoes Men 11 1/2,26 New ADIDAS afterburner 2.0 uncaged men 8.5 9.5 baseball cleats metal PIRATE,Adidas X_PLR Running Shoes Mens Grey/White/Carbon CQ2408,Adidas by Raf Simons RS Detroit Runner Sneakers Sale!,Galleon Adidas Junior Big Kids Tubular X Pack Core Black Grey
Adidas Deerupt Tênis masculinos Pinterest Adidas， Trainers and,Nike Dunk Low SB Premium Salmon Fish Ladder 313170-603 Sz 10,Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 Mid Size 10 Pistons Game Royal Blue Red 554724-407Nike Jordan Reveal Men's Shoes Blue/Black
james harden vol 1 Shoes Size 13 Red White Adidas,Adidas Originals Men's Tubular Nova Premium Running Shoes Black/White Size 11.5,New Mens adidas EQT Cushion ADV - Black/White/Blue,The Best Price Adidas Rod Laver Shoes White/Fairway Warehouse Sale,Cheapest White Grey Adidas Ultraboost Online India Running Shoesadidas Originals ZX Flux City Lights Bubble Gum Men's Shoes
Mens Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Size 7 (844134 001) No Box,Nike Roshe ONE 15 Hyperfuse All University Red Gym Yeezy October run 636220 660
Adidas Galaxy 4 Running Shoes BB3565 BB3563 Athletic Sneakers Trainers Black,ADIDAS ORIGINALS EQUIPMENT EQT SUPPORT RF BY9616 SNEAKERS WHITE CREAM SZ 13,adidas EQT Support RF White Turbo Red BA7716 Equipment 8 8.5 9.5 13 Running NWB
Boys' Adidas Kids' S flex Running Shoe Pre Grade School,Mens Adidas (Grey) ZX Flux ADV Virtue Primeknit Shoes pi8pu310796,Fashion England Men's Athletic Shoes Adidas Ultra Boost 30 Women's,Nike AIR MAX 90 LEATHER 302519-113 'WHITE/WHITE' sz 13,MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM SHOE GOLD/YELLOW/BLACK *NEW!*
Nike Free RN 2017 Mens Running Trainers 880839 Sneakers Shoes 003,Adidas 3D Decade size 11 basketball NEW black RARE,ADIDAS ORIGINALS CRAZY 8 ADV PRIMEKNIT SZ 14 BLACK HI RES RED WHITE CQ0986,KU8j Fashion Adidas NMD Womens Shoes 2018 Canada,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
2018 d1c0bfc 2018 adidas Harden Harden adidas d1c0bfc 2018 cd74a9
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.