Nike Kyrie 3 "Kyrache Light" - Size 10.5 - Black/Team Orange-Concord 852395-007
Questar TND Mens Shoe. Size 9.5. Brand New!!,Adidas Alpha Bounce Zip Brand New Size 9.5 fast ship
Adidas X_PLR Running Shoes Mens Grey/White/Carbon CQ2408,Adidas By Raf Simons Stan Smith Comfort leather sneakers mkt
Adidas Skate Shoes for sale in UK View 70 bargains,Adidas Superstar Outlet Online Fast Delivery Luxury Fashion
Nike Air Max Flair Uptempo 942236-008 Volt 360 Marathon Running Shoes Men's 10,Mens Nike Zoom Winflo 5 Running Shoes Trainers Black/Bright Crimson/VoltMens Air Max 1 Essential Black Dark Royal Blue Trainers 537383 041Adidas Mens Basketball Shoes Size 8.5
B39368 Men's Adidas Pro Model Shoe!! CORE BLACK/FOOTWEAR WHITE/METALLIC GOLD!!,ADIDAS SUPERSTAR 80s PRIMEKNIT SHOES WHITE/GREY SIZE 10.5 BRAND NEW (S75671)
Adidas Originals Womens Pharrell Superstar Supershell Trainer (Black,adidas Barricade 2016 Boost Tennis Shoes Men's Size US UK 7,Pharrell x adidas Stan Smith "Holi",Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Size 12 314996-610 "2011 Release",NIKE ID :: 10.5 :: Black Red Gold Low Pro Supreme SB Dunk Sneakers Shoes
Adidas Superstar Grey Suede/White-Blue B27573 Men's SZ 11,adidas BOSTON 3 CONTINENTAL Adizero blue/silver running shoe trainer men's 12.5,Adidas Originals SUPERSTAR SUEDE MONO Clear Aqua size 10.5 //s89272.237,ADIDAS SKATEBOARDING MATCHCOURT MID ADV CORE BLACK/CORE BLACK,https:/// 1659 : Adidas Neo Skor Dam Herr,Adidas Stan Smith Leather Sneakers in Gray Lyst,Nike Air Jordan AJB VI 6 Boots Leather Black 303897-001 Sz 13,Nike Metcon 2 Men's Cross Training Shoe 819899 464 Size 10,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH RUSSELL WESTBROOK 332550-312 AJ1 Men's size 13 New,ADIDAS DAME LILLARD RED SHOES MENS US 7.5 FAME ADIPRENE+ SPRINTFAME FREE SHIPPIN
adidas Adi-Ease Premiere Skate Shoe - Mens - Choose SZ/Color,adidas performance D Lillard 3 CBLACK/UTIBLK/FTWWHT bei,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Intricate Adidas Samoa Originals Training Shoes Samoa Adidas Red Black White Boys 23e98b
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.